Important Reminders for the Week
* Monday, 3/6 is Town Meeting Day. The Community Dinner will be held at Colchester High School at http://colchestervt.gov/
CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=206 and the annual meeting starts at in the high school auditorium. Visit the town web page for more information:
* On , the polls are open for voting in Colchester from at the Colchester High School. Please exercise your right to vote !
* When students come back to school on , we will be celebrating kindness at PPS with "Chain of Kindness" activities. Be ready to spot kind acts at home, too, starting on Monday, March 13th. Students will bring home information on about how your family can participate.
* Placement for 2017-2018 will start this week with parent input forms going home on . Your input helps inform the placement process when teachers create new classrooms for the coming school year. Parent input forms are due back to school on .
Ready, Set, Run
- Students should wear clothes that they would feel comfortable wearing to PE. This means sneakers and either pants or shorts. Each student should also bring a water bottle and a sweatshirt. We would like to be outside as often as possible but will still hold practice indoors if it rains. At the first practice, students will be assigned to specific classrooms and can be picked up at this room each week.
- The program costs $35 and includes a lot! Participants receive a t-shirt, medal, finisher’s certificate and other cool handouts. There are many scholarships available for this program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding a scholarship.
- If your student is interested in participating please sign up at this website: http://www.runvermont.org/